Past performance is no guarantee of future results. This borrower and the information presented represents an actual transaction in
TriLinc Global Impact Fund.
1) The World Bank, World Development Indicators Database, 2015.
2) Statistics South Africa, City of Johannesburg, 2015.
3) Official Website of the City of Johannesburg, Joburg GDS 2040 Strategy, 2015.
4) There is no assurance that our investment in the borrower or this market will be successful or will have the desired impact.
5) The current loan commitment amount represents the current amount that is available to the borrower under the agreement. This amount may change over time.
6) Note, this is not a measure of TriLinc’s investment performance nor is it necessarily indicative of distributions that TriLinc may provide to investors.
7) The collateral coverage ratio is the amount of collateral the borrower must maintain in relation to the total amount outstanding on the facility.
8) Given that the loan has been paid off, this investment is no longer part of the TriLinc portfolio. The internal rate of return is defined as the gross average annual return earned through the life of an investment. The internal rate of return was calculated by the Advisor (unaudited) as the investment (loan advance) was made and cash was received (principal, interest and fees). Past performance is not indicative of future results. The internal rate of return illustrated is not necessarily reflective of the overall performance of the portfolio. Please see TriLinc’s prospectus for IRR figures for all exited investments since TriLinc’s inception.
NOT AN OFFER TO SELL SECURITIES
The material in this Website does not constitute an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein. Such an offering is made only by means of a prospectus. The prospectus must be read in order to understand fully all the implications and risks of any offering of securities to which it relates.
This sales and advertising literature is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy securities. An offering is made only by the prospectus.
This literature must be read in conjunction with the prospectus in order to fully understand all of the implications and risks of the offering of securities to which the prospectus relates. A copy of the prospectus must be made available to you in connection with any offering.
Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Attorney General of the State of New York nor any state securities regulator has approved or disapproved of these securities or determined if this prospectus is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
SC Distributors, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC) is the affiliated dealer manager for the TriLinc Global Impact Fund offering.